Vendor Liability Insurance
A customizable package of insurance products for vendors & exhibitors designed to protect you from liability claims associated with the following sales, services, or displays:
Yes, vendors engaged in the following activities do not qualify for the rates shown above:
Body piercing or tattooing; Fireworks sales & displays; Hot wax impressions; Live animals; Massage; Medical testing; Motor sports activities; Nutritional/health supplements; On-site installation/service/repair of products; On-site equipment rental; Oxygen; Aromatherapy; Time share sales; Tobacco products; Vehicles in motion; Watercraft exhibits on water; Weapon sales; Weight-loss plans or products; Medical marijuana and/or paraphernalia; Catering Companies; Christmas tree lots; Corn or Hay mazes; Disc-Jockeys for events with over 200 attendees; Haunted attractions; Live Bands; Mechanical or inflatable amusement devices.
However we can still quote you for most of these activities. To obtain a quote, please apply here: www.insurevents.com/vendorapp and we will provide you with a quote.
Yes, however higher rates will apply.
To obtain a quote, please click on the ‘Buy Now’ button above for the policy term you want us to quote (5 day, 14 day, annual, etc.), complete the application but leave the credit card section blank. We will review your application and email you a quote.
Here is a list of the major exclusions. Coverage is usually available under a separate policy.
- Injuries to yourself, your employees & your subcontractors (you need a workers’ compensation policy to cover this).
- Damage to property you own, rent or borrow (you need an owned/rented property policy to cover this).
- Auto, aircraft & watercraft claims (separate policies are available to cover you for these exposures).
- Liquor liability (available as an option)
- Abuse / Molestation (separate policies are available to cover you for these exposures)
- Assault & Battery