1. The fastest way to pay us is by logging in to your online banking and using Zelle, if your bank has that option. Address your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your quote or policy number and your telephone or email address in the note field on the Zelle payment page.
2. You can also use your credit card on the right side of this screen. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover.
The use of a credit card that is not in the name of the policyholder will require additional identity verification. We will email you a notification when this is the case.
3. To send us payment using PayPal, log in to your PayPal account & address your payment to email@example.com. Enter your quote or policy number and your telephone or email address in the note field on the PayPal payment page.
4. You can also pay by mailing us a certified check, company check or personal check.
Should you choose to pay for your policy with a company or personal check, there will be a 7 day hold on the issuance of your policy pending clearance.
5. If you prefer to send us a wire transfer, contact us for wiring instructions.
Your quote will identify the discount, if any, for using a payment method other than a credit card or Paypal. On those quotes that qualify, the discount is usually 3%.
Please make certain of your arrangements prior to paying for your policy. Some insurance carriers will charge you to make a change once your insurance is issued. Others will not allow any changes whatsoever once your insurance is issued.
All insurance carriers will not refund premium, even if your event is cancelled, including cancellation as a result of the Coronavirus.
10736 Jefferson, Suite 1042 Culver City, California 90230