Group Vendor Liability Insurance
If you are a festival, concert, convention, fair, or any other event organizer who requires their vendors carry insurance, you can offer them a group policy .
This policy is for any event with vendor booths including festivals, fairs, conventions, kiosks, farmers markets, trade shows, consumer shows, job fairs, and game booths who want to make certain their vendors are insured with the least amount of hassle.
There is no cost to you for this policy. Your vendors foot the bill.
We remove the hassle of you having to chase down vendors to obtain their certificates of insurance and then having to review and have them corrected when they are invariably wrong.
The vendor’s hassle of going out and purchasing insurance to your specifications is also eliminated. And because of our attractive rates, in most cases you’re also saving the vendor money.
A partial list of the type of vendors we can insure under this policy:
|Total Number of Vendors||Cost|
|3 or less||$255|
|4+||$85 per vendor|
Premium based on a single event lasting 5 days or less. Higher rates apply for longer terms.
How it works:
- You sign up and collect premium from the vendors who need the coverage. We have a convenient online roster you can use, or you can simply send us a spreadsheet.
- If you have some vendors who are supplying their own insurance (and are therefore not participating in this Group Policy), send us copies of their certificates of insurance and we will review them for you to make sure they meet your requirements. There is no charge for this service.
- You then remit the total premium collected to us along with the roster prior to the start of your event to start the policy.
We can set up a secure link on our website where vendors can sign up and pay us directly.
Many events simply add the cost of the insurance to their booth rental fee. In this way, all vendors are automatically covered and you have taken care of your vendor insurance requirements in one simple step.
Important Note: This is coverage for vendors only. It is not event promoter coverage. It is understood you have separate promoter coverage elsewhere or with us under a separate policy.
Yes, vendors engaged in the following activities do not qualify for the rates shown above:
Body piercing or tattooing; Fireworks sales & displays; Hot wax impressions; Live animals; Massage; Medical testing; Motor sports activities; Nutritional/health supplements; On-site installation/service/repair of products; On-site equipment rental; Oxygen; Aromatherapy; Time share sales; Tobacco products; Vehicles in motion; Watercraft exhibits on water; Weapon sales; Weight-loss plans or products; Medical marijuana and/or paraphernalia; Catering Companies; Christmas tree lots; Corn or Hay mazes; Disc-Jockeys for events with over 200 attendees; Haunted attractions; Live Bands; Mechanical or inflatable amusement devices; Food Truck Vendors.
However we may still be able to quote these vendors under a separate policy but with higher rates.
Yes, however higher rates may apply.
Here is a list of the major exclusions. Coverage is usually available under a separate policy.
- Injuries to the vendor, their employees, their volunteers & their subcontractors (they need a workers’ compensation policy to cover this).
- Damage to property owned, rented or borrowed by the vendor (you need an owned/rented property policy to cover this).
- Auto, aircraft & watercraft claims (separate policies are available to cover you for these exposures).
- Liquor liability (available as an option)
- Abuse / Molestation (separate policies are available to cover you for these exposures)
- Assault & Battery
You can add the following to this policy for an additional premium:
- Higher Liability Limits.
- Non-Owned & Hired Auto Liability
- Primary & Noncontributory Endorsement
- Waiver of Subrogtion Endorsement
Rates shown are based on a single event lasting 5 days or less. Higher rates apply for longer events.
Rates shown includes our broker fee of $15 per vendor.
Once paid, premiums are nonrefundable even if the event is cancelled or the vendor no-shows.